My document: EAN-9782369230915 - visit Zenodo.org (extern link)
The GTR2-GB reconsiders the basic stones with which the theory of relativity has been built.
Three fundamental hypotheses are characterizing the GTR-p theory:
- The discussion is developed in a four-dimensional real vector space E(4, R) referred to a canonical basis.
- The time is a vector (the arrow of time).
- Basis vectors can vary and their successive partial derivations up to the pth order are again in E(4, R).
With these simple assumptions, two crucial results can be obtained:
- There is a mathematical object of which the components are mimicking those of the Riemann-Christoffel curvature tensor; I provisory label it with the composed word “pseudo-tensor”.
- The whole coherence is obtained under one important condition: the partial derivates of the four basis vectors form a Clifford algebra; this mathematical fact suggests the existence of electromagnetic fields with a geometrical origin. This fact may eventually be put in relation with another one which has been obtained within my analysis of the covariant version of the Lorentz law; see the page: The chameleons fields.
These preliminaries have caught my attention because they seemingly furnish two essential ingredients allowing the construction of a unified theory containing gravitation and electromagnetic fields in a four-dimensional space.
The rest of my explorations is checking the plausibility of these premises.
© Thierry PERIAT, 15 February 2020.
Back to the homepage.
Last edited: 02/12/2020